Brothers-In-Arms Motorcycle Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers-In-Arms Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
!!!DISCLAIMER!!! Brothers-In-Arms MC, as a whole or in part, is in no way affiliated with the ads posted by GoogleAds or anywhere else found on this site or sites bearing the name Brothers-In-Arms MC.
Go to our website

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Read first ....!!!

Go down 
+3
Desperado
DamonK
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Read first ....!!! Empty
PostSubject: Read first ....!!!   Read first ....!!! EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 03:15

Read first ....!!! Icon_exclaim I need everyone that registers on here, and is a member of BIAMC, to PM me what Chapter you are in and who your Chapter President is. That way I can verify with your P and set your permissions. There are private areas here just for you and we dont need the wrong people in there.

If you are not a member of BIAMC, then a normal intro would be great.
Back to top Go down
https://biamc.board-directory.net
DamonK

Read first ....!!! Empty
PostSubject: New here   Read first ....!!! EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 01:32

Hey guys, I'm currently deployed in Afganistan, but when I get back I'm looking for a group to ride with. I'm National Guard, before that Active duty Army. I've been in since 1999. I live in the Olympia/Yelm area.

Let me know,

Damon Kirry
Back to top Go down
Desperado
Natinal President
Natinal President
Desperado

Read first ....!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read first ....!!!   Read first ....!!! EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 12:41

Hey just get a hold of us when you get back, Besafe over there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brothersinarmsmc.org
DamonK

Read first ....!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Read first ....!!! EmptyTue 09 Mar 2010, 22:49

Will do. Take care guys.
Back to top Go down
Shortcake

Read first ....!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read first ....!!!   Read first ....!!! EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 01:33

Hello ya'll!

I am Probate Shortcake and I'm a member of the recently formed Fort Hood Chapter of BIAMC. We held our first official meeting on 6 December 2009. We currently have nine members, two of which are patch holders. Brother Jester is our President and Brother Skeeter is our VP. Other officers include: SAA Probate Rabbit, Road Captain Probate Papa Smurf, and I am the Treasurer. Our Secretary recently resigned his position and we are in the process of voting in another probate or patch holder to that position.

I have been riding for 20 years and I own two Harley Davidsons: 1990 Sportster 1200cc and 2004 Low Rider 1450cc. My husband and I are fortunate because we can ride year round if we choose to since we are in Central Texas.

I have been a Registered Nurse for 16 years. I have been an Operating Room Nurse for approximately 11 years. I joined the Army Reserves in 2006. I deployed to Iraq for a one year tour in 2008. Since returning to the U.S., I have been mobilized and stationed at Fort Hood. I am planning on converting from RC to AC in the next few months.

I look forward to getting to know many of you, especially since I will be spending a good amount of time TDY to the Fort Lewis area (where BIAMC was founded) over the course of the next year.
Back to top Go down
Albiejo

Read first ....!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read first ....!!!   Read first ....!!! EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 04:16

Just an introduction. I became a probate with the Original Puget Sound Chapter, 2010-06-12. President Weed

Probate Al
Back to top Go down
K.Poole

Read first ....!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read first ....!!!   Read first ....!!! EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010, 23:39

Admin,

I am Kevin Poole, AKA Probate Poodle, Yorktown Chapter. Our Chapter President is Z. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Aristotle

Read first ....!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read first ....!!!   Read first ....!!! EmptyThu 07 Oct 2010, 09:59

HOOAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Read first ....!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read first ....!!!   Read first ....!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Read first ....!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers-In-Arms Motorcycle Club :: General Open Area :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: