Brothers-In-Arms Motorcycle Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers-In-Arms Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
!!!DISCLAIMER!!! Brothers-In-Arms MC, as a whole or in part, is in no way affiliated with the ads posted by GoogleAds or anywhere else found on this site or sites bearing the name Brothers-In-Arms MC.
Go to our website

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Introduction; Probate Poodle, Yorktown Chapter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K.Poole

Introduction;  Probate Poodle, Yorktown Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Introduction; Probate Poodle, Yorktown Chapter   Introduction;  Probate Poodle, Yorktown Chapter EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 00:13

Good Morning all Officers, Patch Holders, Nomads, Probates, and Patriots.

I am Probate Poodle, Brothers In Arms MC, Yorktown Chapter. I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to everyone.

My given name is Kevin Poole, I am Active Duty Army stationed at Fort Eustis, Virginia. I spent 3 years in the Maryland Natl Guard just outside DC before switching over to Active Duty for the last 18 years. I am married going on 18 years (in 2 days) and have one 17 year old daughter.

I have ridden off and on since I was teenager, and got serious about it again in 2003 when I bought an 03 Dyna Wide Glide.

I look forward to learning as much about the club as I can and meeting as many of you as possible. I can be found on facebook and welcome anyone who would like to add me and learn a little more about me.[/color][/font]

[url=https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1055824589]https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1055824589[/url]

Well that’s me in a quick nut shell. If anyone has any questions of me please feel free to ask away.

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to probate, and thanks for everything you all do.

Probate Poodle
Back to top Go down

Introduction; Probate Poodle, Yorktown Chapter
Page 1 of 1